- Acadia Active Aging (Triple A)
- Acadia Lifelong Learning
- Blomidon Naturalists Society
- Centennial Cycling Club
- Kings County Photography Club
- Kings Kikima Grandmothers
- Nova Scotia Archaeology Society
- Valley Gardeners Club
- Wolfville Curling Club
- Wolfville Skating Club
- Wolfville Tritons Swim Club
- Al Whittle Theatre
- Festival Theatre/Arts Acadia
- Fundy Cinema
Acadia University is the heart of Wolfville with much to offer to the community at large.
Town of Wolfville. information on municipal affairs, departments and events, and also summary information for residents, visitors and businesses.
Wolfville Farmers’ Market is held every Saturday morning year round, and on Wednesday afternoons from May to December. A great place to meet your friends!
What’s Going On
- Valley Events helps you keep up to date on what’s happening in the Annapolis Valley.
- The Grapevine keeps you informed on arts and culture happenings in and around Wolfville
Tides Wolfville is located on the Minas Basin, home to the World’s highest tides.